Thursday, February 10, 2011

Body, no soul






don't wanna sit here flinch and wait
till the day has switched it's blade  
guess he's been talking on his phone
convincing fish to swim back home

if hands spread words they just can't grab
to bring back home nothing but crap
our crappy children fall for holes
where giants step right onto their very souls

please, mr. landslide take my hand
and pull me out of this fucking sand
we all need woods to dive into
and perfect slumber for me and you

what a perfect luxury this is
how come we're waiting for a fix
while chapels wake up every sound
and happy couples all around 

fuck your walls, I'm coming down
black out that overrated sound
where's your shore? I can't see the ground
there ain't no planets for this sinking town


Bodi Bill

No comments: