Sunday, February 26, 2012

Down










 
Cold nights, so sick of cold nights
Of wasting all my life in a black house where I grew up
Hold tight, keep saying hold tight
I don’t know what I’m waiting for
When it comes I still want more
And I’ve been locked away these great great days
And the time we spent is not our own anymore

 








This is my life,
This is your life

As the world turns down
Spinning round is and more,
 down












 
You say you’re tired, yeah you say you’re tired
And you don’t know what to do, what to do
Cause it’s all on you
You say you’re tired, keep saying you’re so tired
And you don’t know what to do when you’re falling down, down, down, down,
To the ground
to hunt you down

 










This is my life, my life, my life my life
As the world turns … down
This is my life,
This is your life,
As the world turns down

Spinning round
more spinning around is anymore
Come down, 
 down.

Summer Camp

No comments: