Thursday, May 2, 2013

Babylonian Gorgon









Don't need no false reasons for why I'm out of place. 
I don't goose step for the masquerade. 
I don't scream and twist just for the fun of it. 
I've poisoned blood when I'm pissed! 










Here I go Babylonian gorgon. I'm gonna babble babble on.
So when your near me don't be fake. Its gonna be your last mistake.







Don't want your private lives.
Don't want your industrial lies.
Your politician dreams,
Your psychodrama schemes.
One false move, you're gonna die! 







Here I go Babylonian gorgon. Im gonna babble babble on.
So when your near me don't be fake. Its gonna be your last mistake.







Don't want! Don't need!
The seed that you sow!
Get out of my way im ready to go!
Tear down, rip up your idols photograph.
They do it all just for a laugh.

The Bags

No comments: