Sunday, December 25, 2016

Great Xmas Expectations





“No space of regret can make amends for one life's opportunity misused”






“Every traveler has a home of his own, and he learns to appreciate it the more from his wandering.”





“A wonderful fact to reflect upon, that every human creature is constituted to be that profound secret and mystery to every other.”





“You are fettered," said Scrooge, trembling. "Tell me why?" "I wear the chain I forged in life," replied the Ghost. "I made it link by link, and yard by yard; I girded it on of my own free will, and of my own free will I wore it.”





“Suffering has been stronger than all other teaching, and has taught me to understand what your heart used to be. I have been bent and broken, but - I hope - into a better shape.” 

Charles Dickens

No comments: